Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK)
Professional Scrum with Kanban is a unique course on Scrum's training market. The class debunks myths regarding Scrum and Kanban as well as shows that we are not talking about Scrumban.
The 2-day Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) course teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
- Dispelling Common Myths
- Understanding Professional Scrum
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
I recommend this workshop to Scrum Masters, Managers, whole Scrum Teams, Product Owners and everyone interested in this subject.
Students will learn how their Scrum Teams can introduce complementary practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working with Scrum, all without changing Scrum.
- Understanding how “flow” works in the context of Scrum.
- Become familiar with Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can operate to improve their efficiency and productivity.
- Understanding how to effectively use Kanban practices without changing the Scrum framework itself.
- Learn a practical approach to processing transparency and visibility of Scrum Teams.
- The course will be led by an experienced Professional Scrum Trainer and consultant
- Professional materials from Scrum.org
- Voucher for the PSK I assessment (value 200$) – 2 attempts
- 14 PDUs