Professional Scrum with UX™ (PSU)
Professional Scrum with UX class is one of the newest proposals in Scrum.org's portfolio. I perceive this course as extremely valuable not only for UX or UI competencies but also for Product Owners, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Development Team members, and Managers.
This is a 2-day workshop with practical exercises, including the real-life simulation. Tools and practices let participants experience, which is – according to scientific research – the best way to effectively acquire knowledge and practice.
Another reason to treat this course as profitable is the fact that during the class we dispel some myths around Scrum and UX.
The workshop is ending with plenty of tools and practices that participants can immediately apply in their teams and organizations.
- Scrum with UX enhances continuous learning
- Framing work as problems to solve
- Outcomes over outputs
- Managing UX work in Scrum
- Focus on users
- The course will be led by an experienced Professional Scrum Trainer and consultant
- Professional materials from Scrum.org
- Voucher for the PSU I assessment (value 200$) – 2 attempts
- 14 PDUs