Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS)
In this 2-day Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) workshop, students will simulate a large software development project using the Nexus™ framework. The workshop is delivered using an end-to-end case study where students work together to organize and simulate a scaled software development project. Throughout the workshop, students will be introduced to more than 50 practices that can be used to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale.
The workshop will provide students with an understanding of how to launch, structure, staff, and manage a large Agile project using Scrum. Throughout the workshop, students will learn the infrastructure, tools and practices needed to successfully scale Scrum to maximize the value of their software development initiative.
Upcoming SPS courses
Who Should Attend?
Scaled Professional Scrum course is recommended for managers, leaders, teams, project/program managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and anyone else involved in coaching, formulating, participating in or managing scaled product development projects using Agile and Scrum.
- Scaled Scrum is still Scrum
- Introduction to the Nexus Framework
- New role, artifacts and events
- Organizing teams & work
- Managing the Nexus & Nexus+™
- Dealing with common challenges
- Practices to help teams efficiently build an integrated software product
- Learn how to overcome challenges in large-scale development initiatives and how to remain on track.
- Experience organizing several teams working on the same product so productivity is optimized.
- Understand how to identify, minimize and remove dependencies.
- 2 attempts for SPS I assessment
- Accredited training materials from Scrum.org
- 14 PDUs
- The workshop is led by an experienced trainer and consultant