Professional Scrum ™ Facilitation Skills
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills is an interactive one-day course created to help Scrum practitioners develop a facilitator’s skills and mindset.
Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills is an interactive one-day course created to help Scrum practitioners develop a facilitator’s skills and mindset. Participants will understand how to become better facilitators. They would also learn to improve interactions with their Scrum Teams, stakeholders, and customers. The course focuses on adapting facilitation as a stance and enables the Scrum Values.
During this workshop, students will address a series of common Scrum-related scenarios by applying several facilitation techniques that they can add to their collection of agile practices.
– Facilitation skills and a facilitator’s mindset
– Facilitation principles
– The roles of facilitation principles and the Scrum Values playing in enhancing healthy collaboration in Scrum Teams
– Facilitation in challenging scenarios
– Applying facilitation skills and techniques to improve the Scrum events and applying them in different circumstances
Who should attend
– Scrum Masters, Scrum Team members who are interested in improving facilitation skills – Scrum Coaches, Agile Coaches, Consultants
I recommend this workshop to Scrum Masters, Managers, whole Scrum Teams, Product Owners and everyone interested in this subject.
What you take away
- Accredited Scrum.org materials
- PSFS Assessment Voucher (2 attempts)
- 7 PDU points/credits