Professional Scrum ™ Product Backlog Management Skills
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the
product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team. It changes
constantly and requires a Product Owner to meticulously consider many options
before ordering it.
Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management SkillsTM is an interactive course
designed to help Scrum practitioners improve their ability to manage all aspects of the
Product Backlog and stakeholder communication.
Course Learning Objectives
By the end of this workshop you will be able to define your Product, the Product Goals you’re investing
in, and the Product Backlog Items that will achieve the value you’re seeking. Join us and bring order to your Product Backlog.
• Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order your Product Backlog
• Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
• Capture your stakeholder’s needs on a Product Backlog
• Find better ways to make your Product Backlog more transparent
• Use empiricism as a competitive advantage
Who Should Attend?
• Professionals interested in learning essential Product Owner practices
• Product Owners looking to better understand their customers and stakeholders
• Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable
insights in this course
• Product Managers and Business Analysts looking to improve their Product Backlog
Professional Scrum Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills course
will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills
assessment. PSPBMS class participants who attempt the PSPBMS assessment within 14 days of the
class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.