Professional Agile Leadership Essentials ™ (PAL-E)
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
Upcoming PAL-E courses
During the transformation, during which the organization becomes agile – “agile” – the role of the board, senior management, each person as a manager and each member of agile teams is essential. It is all levels in the organization that have an impact on how their work is organized, how it is managed, and how the effects of this work are measured. Agile teams can’t do all this alone without the support of the entire organization. Striving for agile organization requires profound changes in everyone involved, as well as a common goal and ways of cooperation.
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a 2 day workshop to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
- The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism
- Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
- Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
- Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
- The course will be led by an experienced Professional Scrum Trainer and consultant
- Professional materials from Scrum.org
- Voucher for the PAL I assessment (value 200$) – 2 attempts
- 14 PDUs