Professional Scrum Product Owner ™
Professional Product Owner is a much broader role than writing requirements and managing the Product Backlog.
Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM (PSPO) is a 2-day course that focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Managers, Project and Program Managers and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
This workshop shows empirical Product management, allows practicing a vision and business strategy, release management and more:
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
- Scrum.org training materials in English,
- Interactive course led by experienced trainer and consultant,
- Voucher for PSPO I exam (2 attempts),
- 40% costs reduction for PSPO II exam,
- 14 PDUs.