Agile Risk Management
One of the misconceptions I have observed while consulting with my customers is the belief that “we are Agile, we do not plan”. Another myth is “we are Agile, in Agile there is no risk (or risk management)”.
Product Owners regularly ask me if Risk Management should be a part of the Product Backlog Management.
Agile Risk Management is a 1-day class, workshop-style, where participants can practice Agile Risk Management on their real product backlog items. The workshop is recommended for whole Scrum Teams and people involved in the process of product delivery in an organization. Ideally, when all engaged people can participate in the class.
- How to manage risk in the Agile manner?
- When to ideally manage risk using Scrum?
- What is the difference between traditional risk management and the Agile one?
- Types of risk
- Risk management & strategies
- Product Backlog management including risk and dependencies
- Tools and approaches
The class finishes with discovered risky items, strategies on managing them, updated Product Backlog and more.
- Product Owners
- Project management
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches.